• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Punch application

Submit your application here if you are interested in joining us
Forum rules
So you want to join SMEG. Before posting, make sure you have read http://smeggaming.co.uk/?page_id=1579

IF YOU HAVE READ THE LINK ABOVE THEN SIMPLY CREATE A NEW POST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WE WILL DO THE REST

by Punch » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi All,

Just joined, getting old at 45 gaming since speccy days. Obviously like titties goes without saying, I know Frag from Yearly Lan at Fragland, going again this Dec!
Currently Playing Playerunkown, and will be getting new StarWars in a few days can't help but think I will be disappointed with but there you go time will tell.
Love fast cars budget doesn't go that far so I've mostly owned Alfas, though I've finally tired of fixing them each month (had 2 for the last few years). Now have a thoroughly boring Insignia but and I take no pleasure in saying this, Mini Cooper S which is goddamn awesome! better than all the Alfas I've owned (but not as good as the Skyline).

Right enough rabbiting of for some more PlayerUnkown see you on the battlefield
Punch

by Frag » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Hey bud and welcome

just be with us on ts when you play for a while and smack on some smeg tags. this is mostly a formallity
Frag
Clan leader
Clan leader

Return to Applications