• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

New BF4 server

Rules and information on our Battlefield server

by Frag » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:34 pm

If we got a new server would you come back and play
Frag
Clan leader
Clan leader

by Wiggles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:22 pm

i guess they first have to read this, dont they?
Wiggles
Clan leader
Clan leader

by oobidoo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:02 pm

like wiggles said , they got to read this .but yes im in.
you might have to send a few emails
oobidoo
Clan Member
Clan Member

by Frag » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:42 pm

I agree might be worth sending a email to all the members

Frag out
Frag
Clan leader
Clan leader

by oobidoo » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:16 pm

so have you sent the emails yet ????
oobidoo
Clan Member
Clan Member

by Frag » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:19 pm

No what do you guys think we should put in it i have wrote this so far what else should we add or change

To all of you Smegheads

We wanted to use this opportunity to say hi. We are alive and kicking At the same time we wanted to update you on the status of the clan and our thoughts on the future of it.

Recently, we have seen a decrease in the use of our forums. “YES we still have a Forums” We have the forums so we can share stuff we like and get others opinions on it. We will also try to use it more for events, but due to so few using it, it is hard to get something organized.

Servers We currently have Battlefield 4, Arma 2 server as and when you guys want it we have two Space Engineers servers at current and it seems that some are interested in other games.

We have just bought a 32 Slot Battlefield 4 server again so hoping you guys can come and join us soon we still have a TS server address ts.smeggaming.co.uk:9175 pw letmein so why not join us even if its to say hi all are welcome.

Best regards from
Frag, Wiggles
Frag
Clan leader
Clan leader

by shakee » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:01 am

enjoyed playing on our new server last night!!

shakes:)
http://www.rmamodelflyingclub.co.uk/
Sir, I have been thither, I have accomplished that. I've a commemorative undershirt!
shakee
Server Admin
Server Admin

by Wiggles » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:28 pm

other than your typos and way of formulating sentences, its ok frag
Wiggles
Clan leader
Clan leader

by Frag » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Amend it then as you know what im like
Frag
Clan leader
Clan leader

by Wiggles » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Frag wrote:Amend it then as you know what im like

Frag wrote:No what do you guys think we should put in it i have wrote this so far what else should we add or change

To all of you Smegheads

We wanted to use this opportunity to say hi. We are alive and kicking At the same time we wanted to update you on the status of the clan and our thoughts on the future of it.

Recently, we have seen a decrease in the use of our forums. “YES we still have a Forums” We have the forums so we can share stuff we like and get others opinions on it. We will also try to use it more for events, but due to so few using it, it is hard to get something organized.

Servers We currently have Battlefield 4, Arma 2 server as and when you guys want it we have two Space Engineers servers at current and it seems that some are interested in other games.

We have just bought a 32 Slot Battlefield 4 server again so hoping you guys can come and join us soon we still have a TS server address ts.smeggaming.co.uk:9175 pw letmein so why not join us even if its to say hi all are welcome.

Best regards from
Frag, Wiggles

"
To all of you Smegheads

We wanted to use this opportunity to say hi. We are still alive and kicking. At the same time we wanted to update you on the current status of the clan.

We have just bought a new 32 slot Battlefield 4 server, and we are hoping you guys want to join us again soon. We still have a TeamSpeak 3 server that you can join us on, even if its just to say hi. You are all welcome. The TS adress is "ts.smeggaming.co.uk:9175" and the password is the same old "letmein".

We are also using Discord and WhatsApp for communication. Saidly this has affected our forums, which is hardly used anymore. We would still like you to use it, so we can share stuff there where its not just some link in a conversation.

The Battlefield 4 server isnt the only server we have. We also have an Arma II server and a Space Engineers server. We also play other games, such as GTA V and Factorio, so there is something here for everyone.

Best regards from
Frag, Wiggles and the rest of SMEG
"
Wiggles
Clan leader
Clan leader

Return to SMEG Battlefield server Offline